Thursday, January 22, 2009

S.S Mixtape Vol. 1



S.S. Mixtape Vol. 1

Young L and Lil B of The Pack bring you their first S.S. "Mixtape" with all new songs and original production. Featuring Bay Area master Mistah F.A.B and introducing the Young Squad.


Young L and Lil B of The Pack stretch out on this new CD, which features production from Young L and introduces Young Scott and O.T. of the Young Squad. We called it a "mixtape" because it is a compilation, but don't get it twisted cuz all the beats are original! This is the first of many new projects that the S.S Team plans on turning out for the fans. Much love to Mistah F.A.B. for dropping in on this joint.

Tracks Include:

1. Randy Moss

2. Drip 4 a Stunna

3. Shut em Down

4. Whip It Hard

5. Boppa Take That

6. Retro Kidz

7. Ice Around My Neck

8. All on My Dick

9. Paid

10. Fresh

11. Freestyle

12. I Run This

13. Get Off My Dick

14. Monwy In My Hand

15. You Boppa You

16. I Run This

17. U C God (Bonus Track)

To Buy This CD go to:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/younglandlilb



No comments:

Post a Comment